Our Quality Assurance Services
- Functional Testing – We ensure that the mobile app is functioning very well as per the requirements of users. Functional mobile app testing verifies that the data is flowing exactly in an expected manner including the sessions, calls etc. It also includes the validation of other functions such as multitasking, payment processing, scrolling, navigation etc.
- Usability Testing – We make sure that our mobile app is easy to use for all kind of users before it reaches in their hands. We conduct the usability testing to check the effectiveness, efficiency, accuracy, and completeness of your smartphone app. It requires plenty of efforts and resources due to extreme manual work because only the human being can understand other user’s comforts with the application.
- Performance Testing – It ensures that the smartphone application is performing well in terms of loading time, response time, battery consumption, memory leaks, network performance etc.
- Security Testing – Mobile app security testing consists of the execution of various security validations including, authenticity, encryption, network, SQL injection, session management, input validation etc. We are fully responsible for performing the complete security check to protect your mobile app from any kind of attack.
- Compatibility Testing – Due to the continuously evolving OS, compatibility testing is done to check the consistency of your smartphone app with all the platforms and devices. We execute the compatibility testing to validate that the application is working in a desired manner or not regardless of the screen size, resolution and version.
- Memory Testing – Mobile devices are not the computer systems that can have a lot of storage spaces. The phone applications, requiring excessive memory may cause the unwanted termination. Hence, our team conducts the memory testing process to ensure that the mobile application is occupying the optimal space in the phone.
- Interruption Testing – There should not be any unnecessary interruptions when the user is operating the smartphone app. These may include the interruptions like notifications or messages, network outage, low battery notification etc.